Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did Bob Marshall Lie?

With all the condemnation Bob Marshall is receiving, I was surprised to read this. Bob made the statement -

"The number of children who are born subsequent to a first abortion with handicaps has increased dramatically. Why? Because when you abort the first born of any, nature takes its vengeance on the subsequent children" Listen here.

As my readers know I was very disappointed. Not so much with Marshall, I expected as much from him, but from the silence of the RPV and our leaders. Governor Bob McDonnell has issued a statement on the issue calling Marshall's comments "offensive". Indeed. Tonight I read that Marshall denied saying the above quote. WMAL interviewed Marshall and we have -

"Marshall however today told WMAL he never said any such thing. "One of the reporters said to me, 'I wondered why AP (Associated Press) and the other guys didn't cover this. I said, 'Jonathan, because it didn't happen,' " Marshall told WMAL." (LINK)

You can listen to the show by clicking here. I guess WMAL could be faking the whole thing, but I don't believe that. To believe Marshall I must now believe the statements he is now apologizing for, he never said to begin with......or in other words He said it before he didn't say it....

I would think a man who is so knowledgeable about God's punishment and the views of Christians on God's punishment would know about telling the truth. Still we have silence from the RPV. Sickening.

Comments on "Did Bob Marshall Lie?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:47 AM) : 

Now he is back to saying he did not say it? He apologized for saying it? Gov McDonnell issued a statement over it.
This guy is a classic politician for sure, Eh

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo