Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cigars and Mason Jars (video edition) - Gurkha Luxury Living

"If I cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go!" - Mark Twain

I enjoyed a Gurkha Centurian via the club and since I've reviewed this awesome stick before I have this cool Gurkha video. This is one of the few cigars that does not change much during the smoke. I am not saying the stick is not complex, because it is. I am saying the complexity is consistent from start to finish. I have sparked up a dozen or so of these over the past year and I have never had any burn or draw issues- perfect construction. This Big fat perfecto is one of my favorites! Watch the video and check out my favorite cigar makers. Be sure to check out the most expensive cigar in the world.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "Cigars and Mason Jars (video edition) - Gurkha Luxury Living"

 

Anonymous Logan Young said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Really Cigar smoking is one of the most pleasurable experince in a persons life.The taste of cigars differ from brand to brand but overall each of them give a nice taste to the smokers.Their taste differs as per the ingrediets in it.It is said that Cuban Cigars are the best in world and everybody would love to have one.
I am really thinking to have one after listening about it taste from others.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo