Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yes....I've Joined the Club

The Cigar of the Month Club that is. My readers know I use all the internets to buy cigars. Cigar.com is my favorite dealer. After three years I finally joined the club. The first reason is it gives me a chance to try new cigars and review them with other club members. The next is the 10% discount on all purchases. The club costs me $33.90 a month.

The Cigars
Our philosophy is simple. Offer 5 great cigars every month - the perfect way to sample a smoke before you buy - all at a great
price. We build the 5 cigars every month in the club based on a particular theme - cigars that may come from the same factory, the same type of wrapper, the same country or share the same size. We base the theme on 1 Feature cigar - a world-class cigar like the Ashton VSG Illusion or the Macanudo Vintage '88. We then include 2 Recommended cigars on that Feature cigar - cigars that you might not have known or otherwise have tried - cigars that share the same quality caliber as the Feature cigar, but perhaps not as exclusive or expensive. Finally, we include 2 Every Day Smokes - cigars that are affordable, dependable and great to enjoy every day of the week.

$100.00+ Worth of Cigars For Your First Shipment!
That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you. With any of our membership options your first months sampler will be 5 super premium cigars with a combined value of over $100.00. We are
so confident you will love our Cigar of The Month Club, that we will give you an amazing bonus like this just for signing up!

10% Discount!
All members of our Cigar of the Month Club will also receive a 10% discount on all products sold on Cigar.com during the life of
your membership (except for specially marked items and sale items).

Shipping
A monthly shipping fee of $3.95 will be calculated into the membership price upon adding it to your cart. We ship our club during the last week of every month. For example, our July club will ship during the last week in June - to ensure that your cigars are at your doorstep at the beginning of July. The cutoff date is the 27th day of the previous month.

Newsletter
When you receive your cigars each month, we'll provide you with a newsletter on why these particular cigars were chosen - what to expect from each cigar. We'll include: additional background on the brand of cigar, information on the particulars of a cigar, and even detailed tasting notes so you can follow along with the
aficionados at Cigar.com.

I love the newsletter! I love the prices! Here are a couple pictures of my first shipment. a Sol Cubano Artisan, a Gurkha Centurian, a Gurkha Titan II, Graycliff 1666, and a Padilla 1932. What a package. Look for my reviews coming soon.

I am starting up a Cigar Blog and I am looking for contributors. If you love cigars and want to join in let me know. Yes my Democrat cigar loving friends are welcome also. I encourage you to join the club also and review the cigars with me. I have a couple people on board and they joined the club also. One is a retiree that has been smoking cigars for 40 years. The other is a 25 year old that has been smoking less than a year. So jump on board and take a break from politics. Not saying posts about the taxes on cigars wont get front page status. I believe the Cigar blog will be fun and popular. Beat the rush and join me now! Happy Smoking! ~ CK

Technorati Tags:

Comments on "Yes....I've Joined the Club"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo