Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Phony Soldiers and a Phony Smear

The Democrats are so desperate for revenge over being called out for the Move On General Betrayus ad, they are trying to manufacture a smear. They have taken issue with Rush Limbaugh and his statement about "phony soldiers." Sorry my liberal friends but no one is buying it. The argument is ridiculous and totally out of context. If you read or watch what Rush actually said, one can ask why are the Democrats lying about this? And let us never forget these words:

“We bought it, we own it, and we’re going to take it back.” Those are the now infamous words spoken by MoveOn.org founder Eli Pariser when speaking about the Democrat Party after the 2004 elections(LINK)

Two Conservatives points out - "Before Rush Limbaugh was falsely accused of smearing "phony soldiers", ABC News ran a news story on their nightly news show, titled "Phony War Vets" Yes there is video.

Check out Just who is the “Phony Soldier” that the Dems are defending? and Rush Limbaugh Under Assault. Also look at Rush is Right!!! He IS a phony soldier…

I agree with Badrose - I’ll Salute my General Electric Hot Water Heater.

The democrats are looking foolish over this.

Also Blogging - Swac Girl

Chris at Mason Conservative has Rush Limbaugh At His Best.
Ward at The Ward View writes Rush to Reid: Say It To My Face, Senator.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

Comments on "Phony Soldiers and a Phony Smear"

 

Blogger Mo K said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Outrageous. The left shows more and more of their true colors over time. Astute people pick up on this, the rest are write-offs. Unfortunately, there are a lot of the latter. I should know. I work with many of them.
At the very least, EVERYone should be ticked off over how some of our congressweasels are wasting our taxpayer dollars going after Rush, or any other talk show host/private citizen! It's disgusting.
For a several years I've refused to label myself a "Republican". I've never registered with the R. party. I'm simply a conservative.
But, damn. As much as I'm embarrassed over RiNOs, I'd be twice as much so if I were a registered Democrat. Their representatives act as if they haven't a soul.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo