Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Myron Rhodes - Rock Bottom

Myron Rhodes has brought the Virginia blogosphere to all time low. Rock Bottom baby. His comments and attacks need to be condemned by all bloggers and by Emmett Hanger.. From VV:
Today, I received a call from Senator Hanger asking me to contact those who run bloggers4hanger to take down the blog, which I did. Yes, I know who did the blog and will not reveal them even under torture. As for you, Jim, you are a pathetic coward. Anyone who gets on a public roadway intoxicated threatens other innocent people. I’d bet a pinch of snuff, she did it more than twice, and I’m sure Scott knew she had issues. A drunk driver is a drunk driver. Did I mention you are a coward, Jim? If this was a democrat, you’d be all over it like stink on shit. Did I mention you are coward? What I posted today is the tip of the iceberg. Weren’t you George Allen’s doormat? You’d better hope we never meet. You’re a coward, you know that, don’t you? republitarian - May 30, 2007
There is more vile spew if you want to look at his site. To attack family of any candidate is bad enough, but to make threats is another. Is Emmett Hanger this desperate? His silence on this issue is revealing. Where do the elected's such as Hanger, Saxman, Landis stand on this? Email them to find out.
Emmetthanger@aol.com
I never respected Myron's blog. Now, I don't respect Myron. A sad little man. Enjoy your spot light Myron. You have earned it. As a man, any man, what you have done is wrong. I would not spit on you if you were on fire.
With that said, I turn my back on Myron and crew. I predict many will do the same.

Labels:

Comments on "Myron Rhodes - Rock Bottom"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo