Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm just Kilo

This weeks carnival is a good example of why I blog. The hostess set the guidelines to three subjects to write about. This is the exact reason I started to blog-To be free of rules. I was taking a few classes and writing a lot of technical papers for work. Writing tech papers is very confining. I started blogging as a release. No spell check. No grammar rules. On Spark It Up that still holds true. It never was about hits. I have other blogs that reach a much greater audience the SIU. My blog of poetry is well read but that is another story. I have my small return audience and that is what I care about. I don't break stories and I don't gossip. I will not spend my day making calls and gathering info. I have a real life and a real job that requires most of my attention. I am not a ego blogger. Where I live 99% of people do not know what the word blog means. Being a good blogger gains me zero points in the coalfields. Blogs hold no power over politics in my area. Grass roots face to face conversations are the ticket here. In those circles I am well known. There is nothing I write here that I would not say in person. Those who have met me know that to be true.

The future of this blog is simple. As long as I find it fun I will blog. I have met some great people while blogging. I have also been called names and told I would be sued. I have been linked by the MSM for some things I wrote about coal mining. I have been ridiculed and praised, loved and hated. I don't lose sleep over blogging. No one should.

One of my favorite posts is 1/22/1965. I will add Warm Blues and this tribute to a old friend. One of the most important things to me can be found here. If you click the links I provided you will get to know me well. Nothing fancy, just a simple country boy they call Kilo with my view of life from the coalfields.

Technorati : , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

Comments on "I'm just Kilo"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo