Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Why?

Chad weighs in on why he will not attend. He gives many reasons like the genius date of Father's Day weekend for this event. That weekend I will spend with my Dad and my family. Chad also questions the agenda.

"Second, I wouldn't walk across the street, much less shell out fifty bucks, to hear keynote speakerJerome Armstrong speak. Being credited as the "blogfather" of Daily Kos is nothing of which one should be proud; the hate that emanates from that blog creates a stench rivaled only by the Democratic Underground. No thanks."

I have to agree. The line up seems one sided to me. Jerome Armstrong* , Claire Guthrie Gastanaga* , Kenton Ngo* , F.T. Rea* sounds like a liberal love fest to me. There is not a balance and for the life of me I cannot see why any conservative would want to attend. If anyone can justify this agenda in what is billed as a non partisan summit, I am all ears. I have no problem with the above speakers if say- Chad Dotson, Vincent, James Young were also speaking. Ben has some comments on NLS. I agree with Ben about misleading. I go back to this post from One Wise Girl and this comment.

I do not understand why ideas were not presented and explored throughout the Virginia blogosphere before the planning got underway this year. "Neither Kilo nor Alton nor Ben were at last year's event, so their input was not received" You are right that they were not in attendence last year but I find it rather exclusionary on your part to not include such fine writers in the planning process. Perhaps you choose to cater to those who hold your views???

I think the agenda proves Wise Girl is right. GOP Hokie has this post up also. If Sorenson wants to hold this agenda then at least have guts enough to call it what it is. The Bloggers Convention that does not include the 4 best bloggers and leans to the left.

Technorati :

Comments on "Why?"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo