Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Serenson vs. Martinsville Blog Summits

There is no arguing with him, for if his pistol misses fire, he knocks you down with the butt end of it. Robert Frost


Kilo and I talk (I never argue, see above) about everything. He has brought me up to speed on NASCAR, has helped me to whip up some awesome foods and since Kilo does not live by food alone we talk politics, lots and lots of politics where he is teaching me to see all sides of each issue. I have never met anyone as passionate about his home and his state as Kilo is.


I have to admit though that I wish this blogging conference conundrum would find resolution. I personally don't see a big deal about having more then one or two conferences in a year and they should be spread across the state so it is easy for different bloggers to attend. Kilo is always pushing for bloggers from each county to post on the VBC and join the ODBA. What better way to get bloggers involved then to first make it easy for them to attend a conference?


That said, I don't think that this concept that Kilo, Alton and Ben are torpedoing the Serenson Blogging summit is correct at all. They believe that this summit does not fit their needs as bloggers and believe that in taking the idea to the bloggers themselves they will have a better understanding of what is important to the blogger and what will further the Commonwealth of Virginia. Apparently they are not wrong in this idea as they are getting great support in hosting something in Martinsville. See here and here. Me, I am pretty certain I will not be attending either because I get my politics by the Kilo already!

Comments on "Serenson vs. Martinsville Blog Summits"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo