Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bill Carrico is asking for a chance...

The more I learn about Bill Carrico the more I like. I first posted about him after my local paper published some info about his views. I said then it was refreshing to see a candidate state his views so clearly. On issues like abortion and gay marriage he is clear where most candidates give muddied responses. Carrico is fast to say:

"I will fight to protect the institution of marriage as only between a man and a woman, and I will fight against the terrible act of abortion. I will protect our children's right to pray in public schools."

While some will argue about this stand, I think most people in the 9th district support every word of that statement. Is that enough to beat the feckless Rick Boucher? To me it is. Boucher has long held the 9th's support. But after years and years of promises people are growing tired of Rick. His tunnel vision to success for us has been tourism and call centers. Lackluster low wage jobs with companies who locate here because of tax incentives then leave as fast as they came. Empty shell buildings litter our district while promises of hiking trails and artisan centers are preached as our salvation. Bill Carrico's vision is broader. This message will carry well in the coalfields when Bill says

"We must increase our efforts to capitalize on our bountiful supply of coal and natural gas. We should focus national attention on our coalfield regions to help solve the energy problems in this country."

Exactly! With gas prices at a high now is the time to implement clean coal technology and coal gasification. That is what I want to see, not call centers and bike trails. I have always believed that West Virginia, eastern Kentucky and SWVA should be the energy hub of this nation. I want a congressman who believes this also. That man is Bill Carrico. I hope my few readers will take time to read about Bill's vision on his new website. Check out the issues page and I think you will be surprised. If you are not laid off or suffering from the recent loss of a job from the countless plant closings in our district, maybe you can contribute to his campaign. If you are jobless then tell your friends that there is a new man with a good vision asking for a chance to serve us. I for one think Feckless Rick's time has run out. It is time for a change. Tell your friends!

Technorati : , , ,

Comments on "Bill Carrico is asking for a chance..."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo