Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jim Webb-Did they listen to Spark it Up???

If you look at the pictures here from Jim Webb's Arlington event and compare them to my report you see a big change. There are two possibilities. The first is they listened to my advice on how to run a campaign. Yesterday I wrote:

If I was Jim Webb my scots irish blood would be boiling tonight. I would want some answers as to why this event was not covered by the media.... The event was unmarked. No signs were out on the very busy Rt224. In fact the only sign was on the stage podium.

The second being we just get ripped off on everything, even campaign quality in SWVA. Since I have not received a thank you from Webb or his campaign, I would bet on #2. Heh

I am available for consulting and will openly give any campaign my advice. Being from SWVA I can work for half the wage required up north and my diet consists of cornbread and soupbeans so that is not a great expense. I can debate my opponent without using profanity and threats. You can freely make fun of the way I talk and my Pointer Brand clothes. I bathe daily and shave when I itch. Great fun will be had by all! Drop me a email.

NLS made the trip with Webb. His full report is here.

Technorati : , , ,

Comments on "Jim Webb-Did they listen to Spark it Up???"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo