Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wanda McCoy's Husband Speaks Out about Mark Warner and Roger Coleman

I posted this piece titled Mark Warner and Roger Coleman on Jan 13. In that post I tried to convey my feeling that the whole retesting of the DNA was a political move by Mark Warner and the anti-death penalty crowd. I felt then as I do now it was part of an agenda to hand the anti-death penalty ball to Tim Kaine. We all know how he feels about it. He fought to get convicted killers off death row. It seems I am not the only one to feel that way as today the victims husband Brad McCoy, in a letter to the editor, feels the same way. From the BHC-Bold text added by me

On Jan. 12, the press, Centurion Ministries, opponents of the death penalty, the big-city lawyers and the world learned that on May 20, 1992, a guilty man (Roger Keith Coleman) was executed for the crime he committed against Wanda McCoy on March 10, 1981.

Contrary to what the press, the magazines and the books have printed, it has been proven that the residents of Grundy (portrayed as a hick town in the backwoods of Southwest Virginia) do have the good sense to investigate a murder, make an arrest, select an impartial jury, try the murder case and convict the guilty person. Neither I nor my family has ever doubted the guilt of Coleman. I know many people in Grundy and around the world doubted his guilt, especially after the big-city lawyers came to Grundy trying to distort the truth. I am sorry the DNA test results disappointed you.

For 25 years, Coleman was considered the victim in this case. Wanda McCoy was the victim. And for 25 years, I have been a victim of this heinous crime and will be for the rest of my life. You never forget something as tragic as this. The victim’s needs for counseling or other assistance to help them cope with the crime is never considered. I am thankful I have had the help of the Lord and the support of my family and good friends.

Mark Warner has been praised by the press, Centurion Ministries, opponents of the death penalty and the big-city lawyers for his boldness in having the DNA tested. I am glad the testing was done to prove that Roger Coleman and only Roger Coleman was the guilty party. But, I firmly believe Warner only did this for political gain, support of the big newspapers and support of the death penalty opponents.

For any individual or group of individuals to use McCoy, Thompson, Coleman or any other family to abolish the death penalty or further their political ambitions or their agenda is totally unacceptable and wrong. I pray for all the families involved that "it is finished." In the Bible, John 8:32 says, "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Brad McCoy

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Wanda McCoy's Husband Speaks Out about Mark Warner and Roger Coleman"

 

Anonymous Honeypie said ... (10:20 PM) : 

I'am watching Roger Coleman on Bio channel. I don't believe any guy as they don't want to take responsibility for their actions.When I read what happened especially the cuts on his hands, I firmly believed his guilt. Then I found out he exposed himself to a teacher and another woman. I'am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace and love again. I agree people made your town look like hicks. Watching the show on him I get the chills at what a pervert he was. People are so cold about people's loss and it never fails to shock me that people have no compassion. I have'nt heard much about you, it was always him and he was a victim. I thought it said some where someone was related to him. Anyway, I just wanted to write and tell you how sorry I'am for you and Wanda and your family. If you would like to reply my e-mail is honeypie4u@hotmail.com.Thanks. Denise.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo