"we did not say anything"
- As I was doing the daily reads I found this on Brians site.(Brian only had the link to RK) I researched around the site and found many troubling things. The info provided was for the most part rude and not backed up. A bunch of name calling. Some excerpts:
- "Jerry Kilgore is very, very effeminate"
- Just think of the uproar if a republican called Kaine effeminate. What does that have to do with anything? The irony here is endless..let your mind explore the possibilities. This makes ole Kilo mad as heck. Just what are they saying? A women could not do the job? ( Read it All )
Norman posts this:
- Lowell's post where he "link[s] together the infamous "gay-lifestyle-promoting" cartoon character (SpongeBob, of course), gay icon Keanu Reeves, and "girly man" Jerry Kilgore in a way that could be considered anywhere from "extremely snarky" to "totally nasty!" Read the Lowell post here.
Addison has this post
It seems Kaine has dropped his Jerry the duck site.
Of course Mr. Behan has his thoughts.
- I’ve put a lot of thought into this, since it is something that hits home for me, as I’ve said before. I’m starting to think that this is the first real, major mistake by either campaign in the Virginia Governor’s race. It’s already become evident that this issue has legs, and I think the Kaine camp made a real mistake in starting this whisper campaign against Jerry, for many reasons.
The Salt Lick released this: Accentgate -- bigger than they say?
- Waldo Jacko had this, and this. Where he says:
- I’ve been pushing the “weak Kilgore” meme for months now
- From effeminate to weak...