Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, April 25, 2005

Virginia Political Blogosphere Explodes

WOW....What a day for Virginia bloggers. The issue is something I have blogged about many times: The stupidity of the Tim Kaine campaign to make an issue of Jerry Kilgores voice and sexuality. What is even more absurd is their attempt now to deny it. Today while getting my hair cut at a local barber shop and discussing politics a man said "My son sounds just like Jerry Kilgore." This made me think of my family and yes, I have family members who sound like Jerry. My father is one of these people. So yes this rhetoric pisses me off. I am not as educated as other ODBA members, nor am I a good writer or researcher. I am in touch with my community and have been for many years. I write about how I feel and what I hear at work, school, church, and socializing. The whole effeminate issue is bad politics, if not as my grandfather would say "chicken shit" politics. The use of that word is sexist at the least. The Lady in my life is pulling her hair and spreading the word at school because she takes this as a attack on women. I commented on this first in January. If Jerry Kilgore sounds effeminate, then my father does too, and I am sure every person in SWVA understands Kaines intent. I am not alone here in SWVA and the Kaine crew will HEAR us speak LOUD and CLEAR election day.

Now on to the real bloggers.
John has this and this.
Addison has this.
One Mans Trash has this and this.
The Salt Lick has this.
Update: Norm has added this post.
I will add that if you read comments by the Kaine crew you are made to believe Kilgore never speaks in public....Pure BS!

Video
More here.

Comments on "Virginia Political Blogosphere Explodes"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo