Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Family at D-Day

To my uncles Howard, WJ, Andrew and my papaw Charlie. All volunteers that stormed the beaches and lived to come home to tell about it. All of them with bronze stars. Two with silver stars and two with purple hearts. Here is an old news reel that I liked. Honor them!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "My Family at D-Day"

 

Blogger The Bulletproof Monk said ... (9:57 AM) : 

God Bless your family and all who will stand up and defend us.
Our families share a rare trait these days.
We both have relatives with Bronze and Purple Heart medals.
I salute all who gave to America in her hour of need.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo