Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Statement from John Brownlee on the VA Tech Tragedy

April 16: A Day of Remembrance

Friends:

Two years ago today, while serving as United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia, I received a call about the shootings at Virginia Tech.
I immediately went to Blacksburg from Roanoke, where members of my office and I took part in the immediate investigation of the killings.
We spent the rest of the 16th on campus, and worked well into the morning of the 17th.
Words still are difficult to come by to express the horror, the senselessness, and ultimately the sadness of seeing so many bright young people robbed of their futures.  The images of that day are burned into my memory.  It was a day I will never forget.  It was a day no Virginian should ever forget.
I encourage you to take the time today to visit
Tech's memorial website.

If you believe in the power of prayer as I do, I also hope you will find a few minutes today to pause and pray for all those affected by this tragedy.
Sincerely,
John Brownlee

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "A Statement from John Brownlee on the VA Tech Tragedy"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo