Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, April 13, 2009

It is Playoff Time Hockey Fans


I love hockey. I love the Chicago Blackhawks. Living in Wise , Virginia leaves me feeling a little empty when it comes to the ice and puck. Wise Girl is a Penguins fan. My old buddy Spanky is a Capitals fan. That is about as far as I can go on hockey fans in my area.

Spanky's Capitals went W-50 L-24 OT-8

Wise Girl's Penguins went W-45 L-28 OT-9

My Blackhawks were W-46 L-24 OT-12

All three are in the playoffs with the Caps vs Rangers and Pengies vs Flyers playing tomorrow and the Blackhawks doing battle Thursday against Calgary.

I am pleased with the season my team had thus far. They are a young team and I have to say they are exciting to watch. The OT hurt them this year and they lost many a close one. My hope is that they at least win this round against Calgary. I hope Chicago can soon update this pennant with a 2009 or 2010....1961 was too long ago. Go Blackhawks!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "It is Playoff Time Hockey Fans"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:15 AM) : 

My guys are golfing. Lets go Islanders

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo