Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cigars and Mason Jars - the Rocky Patel Decade


This Decade cigar gets from a 88 to a 95 rating from Cigar Aficionado. It is a solid 90+ cigar for sure. Spicy, woody, leather and get this...Black Cherry. I swear the creamiest smoke with a hint of black cherry!

The box pressed Toro (my first one was a torpedo) cigar lit and burned perfectly. The ash stacked up and was very pale in color. I enjoyed this one with a short glass of Beams Black Label and a glass of ice water. The smoke is smooth and gains strength as you smoke. The puffing produces the expected flavors I mentioned above, but it is that wonderful black cherry after taste that stole my heart. The finish is climatic! The stick finishes strong but not harsh. I loved it. The smoothness of this medium body cigar is awesome. They will run you from $8 to $10 bucks a stick. I say buy them if you can. You wont be disappointed. The bad news for me is this was the last one in the Humie...I do have some Rocky Vintage 1990 and 1992 on hand. After smoking this Decade and the one before it, I am shopping for the best deals on a box...Yes I said a box. That shows how much I like this cigar. Here is the man himself talking about the Decade cigar. Enjoy my fellow Cigar lovers. Try ya a Rocky Patel and you will thank me later I'm sure.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Cigars and Mason Jars - the Rocky Patel Decade"

 

Blogger James Young said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Too bad you weren't in NoVA last weekend, Carl. We had a Rocky Patel event at the Old Virginia Tobacco Company, and I got to meet the master himself.

 

Anonymous Thomas said ... (8:56 AM) : 

In all honesty: I love my Rocky P's. For me it is the Rocky Patel Sun Grown Junior. The taste and the draw is great and they are not that expensive. Really good to enjoy myself.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo