Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Aftermath of the John McCarroll Mess

We get this-

KPD treats gays, straights differently

Re. the arrests at Riverfront Park, I also don’t think it’s right that young people and older couples have sex in their cars, but it happens. Like those guys in the bathroom, it’s been going on for years and years. But what bothers me about all this is that Kingsport police don’t send out a press release when straight couples or straight teen couples get caught having sex in public places, nor do you see their pictures or names all over the news. I walk through retail outlets every day and see young boys and girls all over each other. Why is that allowed to go on with nothing being said about it?

It seems to me that there’s a double standard in Kingsport, not only with our police department, but with the public. That needs to change. Maybe the ACLU needs to pay a visit here to Kingsport to make sure the rights of the gay community are not being violated because I really do think that’s what’s going on here.

David Thompson

That's right, teens making out and two consenting adults in a car compares to men sticking their peckers through holes in the stalls at PUBLIC restrooms....Geesh it's early for drink but lets have one after reading that logic. There is a huge difference between car sex and sticking your pecker through a hole in a public restroom.

I use public restrooms. God forbid someone sticks his pecker through the wall at me as I take a leak...Think about the newspaper headlines for that story. "Kilo's Matterhorns meet restroom perverts pecker...Screams were heard a mile away"

For those who don't know what a Matterhorn boot is...

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "The Aftermath of the John McCarroll Mess"

 

Anonymous Loudoun Insider said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Hilarious! I almost cried!

My thoughts exactly should I see some nasty thing wiggling at me through a glory hole. I can see the headline now - "Bobbitted by a Boot!"

Of course you would then certainly be charged with assault and sued civilly. I think it's a chance I would take should someone try to pull this crap with me.

 

Anonymous Charlie Fugate said ... (10:47 PM) : 

I got a nice pair of Corcoran jump boots that would do the "trick" (bad pun intended) as well. I got these at the US Cavalry store right across from Fort Campbell. These are the real deal man. I like Matterhorns, but there's something about a pair of Corcoran's that kick butt.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo