Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, March 21, 2009

In Color

I talked to my Papaw on the phone today. He is in his eighties. He lived through the depression and is a WW2 hero. He now talks a lot about the old days and the war. He married his school days sweetie and she is still by his side...under his arm...in his heart. When I visit him we look at old B/W pictures and he speaks to my heart. I wonder if this generation is like his? This reminds me of him.

Jamey Johnson More CMT Music More CMT Music Videos
Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "In Color"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo