Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Cross - The Movie Opens the 27th

The Cross Movie - Arthur Blessitt Movie Trailer


Amazing story of faith.

Arthur Blessitt: A world traveler, world record holder, and a follower of Jesus Christ has accomplished the following with the help of God and the love he has for all the people of the world.

  • Walked around the world since Christmas Day, December 25, 1969 carrying a 12 foot cross for Jesus.
  • Now 38,102 miles (61,319 k.m.).
  • 315 countries, Island Groups and Territories.
  • Walked on all seven Continents including Antarctica.
  • Been through 52 countries at war.
  • Arrested or jailed 24 times (Not for Crimes)
  • Listed in the Guinness World Records for the 'World's longest walk'.
  • Arthur says, "I Love God, I love people, I try to keep it simple".
  • Of the journey he says, "Jesus did it, I give Him all the glory".
  • He has traveled constantly with his wife, Denise, since their marriage in 1990.

This shows the power of God.

In 1973, I was lying under a mosquito net in Freetown, Sierra Leone ready to start a walk across Africa. I had just been informed of all the horrible diseases there. "Don't eat the local food, don't drink the water, don't bathe in the rivers...there is malaria, yellow fever, cholera, etc..." I had 'no' supplies as I do today, I only had God. As I opened my Bible by candle light that first night, I read the words of Jesus from Luke the 10th Chapter "Go your way...whatever house you enter, first say "Peace to this house...remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give...Do not go from house to house...Whatever city you enter and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you. Heal the sick who are there and say to them "the kingdom of God has come near you". That night I made a commitment to God to do what Jesus said.

  1. Enter the first house that invites me.
  2. Eat whatever is given before me.
  3. Drink whatever is given me.
  4. Pray for the sick there in the house.
  5. Say the Kingdom and God has come near.

Over and over again, around the world through the years I've eaten things I did not want to touch, and drank water I would not want to bathe in. I have said, "Lord Jesus, kill them all!" And quickly eat it and drink it. And by God's grace I've never been sick from food or water and parasites ...Jesus did it! I give Him all the credit.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "The Cross - The Movie Opens the 27th"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo