Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Bristol Herald Courier's J Todd Foster - Crying A River

As the BHC's rival newspaper The Kingsport Times sales increases, old Jtodd cry's a river - J. TODD FOSTER: When Newspapers Die, So Does An American Linchpin

The year will be 2039 and my 10-year-old grandson will climb onto the porch swing and sit next to me. He’ll be holding a yellowed newspaper – one of many that he found boxed in my attic.
“What’s this giant piece of paper, grandpa?” he’ll say.
A tear will form in the corner of one of my eyes and I’ll say softly: “It’s a newspaper.”

Jtodd continues to give reasons of why they failed. He blames those internets, bloggers, blah blah. Not once does he mention the shitty reporting, biased reporting, and the dim witted one sided editorial pages that he and others have used to turn away readers one by one. As I said to his fellow BHC writer Ms Tate - Look in the mirror sir. Tell your grandson the truth - We sucked son and the readers stopped buying it. Just like in the piece above that I proudly mention bringing down a corrupt president (Nixon) yet I forgot to tell you about the one that was impeached(Clinton). Yes son...Just like the unmentioned president and the lady he was involved with---We blew it.

Comments on "The Bristol Herald Courier's J Todd Foster - Crying A River"

 

Blogger Mike said ... (12:15 PM) : 

May J. Todd can try a swimsuit issue to save his paper - pay money or I'll publish my picture in a swimsuit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 AM) : 

I read the Bristol Hearld Courier for about 20 years. All of a sudden they became an american hating liberal democrat mouthpiece without regard for the truth. I cancelled my subscription a couple of years ago and haven't missed them. The internet allows one to find the truth if the look around.
X-Firefighter

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo