Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Man plays same lottery number 11 times, wins $1.1M

What in the ....

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) -- A Hampton man has won the Virginia Lottery's Cash 5 top prize of $100,000, and won it, and won it. Lottery officials said the man won $1.1 million after playing the same numbers on 11 tickets for the same drawing. Each winning ticket gives the man $100,000.

Lottery officials haven't identified the man, who was scheduled to claim his winnings Tuesday afternoon at the lottery service center in Hampton. Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://www.pilotonline.com

He must of had a feeling...

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Man plays same lottery number 11 times, wins $1.1M"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 AM) : 

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog

very often.

Ruth


http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

 

Blogger Mo K said ... (11:13 PM) : 

Hmm... Wonder if he was a Denny Hamlin fan (as am I)?

My brother likes the No. 7 car. ;-) For Christmas, I got him a rare twin boxed set from the local ABC store.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo