Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jim Webb grabs his Ankles and Smiles-OhhhhhhBama can I have another!

I was at his campaign kick off. I told my blogging friends he would be a strong opponent against Allen here in the coalfields. To read what Yankee Phil has posted about Webb makes me sick. If I get fired for missing work I will be in Webb's face for his support of the NRA F rated Obama when he has balls enough to come down home again.

Webb traded the facts about Obama's record for partisan politics. I will say here and will say it to his face when he comes. Born Fighting my ass, Born Squatting indeed. You have betrayed your home town support for political points with the anti gun liberals. We will not forget that Sen Webb.

Comments on "Jim Webb grabs his Ankles and Smiles-OhhhhhhBama can I have another!"

 

Blogger RightsideVA said ... (5:39 PM) : 

Obama is saying whatever he thinks the people want him to say in order to get elected. Obama, like Clinton, is promising taxcuts for the middle class and like Clinton those taxcuts will never happen...

"HANDGUN BAN:Obama endorsed a ban on all handguns;Independent Voters of Illinois / independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, 9/9/96 & Politico 3/31/08"

But yet he is allowed to carry his loaded handgun into Congress without checking it?

"SELF-DEFENSE:Obama voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in their own homes.Illinois Senate, S.B. 2165, vote 20, 3/25/04"

No I am not going to take your guns when I am President, I will just restrict the ammo to your guns and throw you in jail if you dare use your gun defending yourself in your own house...(?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Everyone who voted for the child rapist Webb should read his book. It is not a book of fiction, but the acts 'he' committed against children in Thailand. The only fiction is where he told the story in third person while the actual child rapist was himself. Grown men are still visiting Thailand because sex with 'children' is available due to the people being poor. I've been to the country and the acts described by Webb are not a Thai custom, but acts of sexual monsters like Webb.

 

Blogger Jerry Fuhrman said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Say it, brutha.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo