Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Prayers for Palin

They say (they being the media) that tonight Gov. Sarah Palin will give the most important speech of her life. Maybe, maybe not. Mothers give many speeches that have absolute importance within their families lives. Anyway, Kilo and I are asking our readers to spark it up today in the prayer realm. We have no doubts that Gov. Palin will be prepared for this speech and that this speech will ignite more debate and more thought and how can that be anything but good. Please lift her up today and ask that she be at her best tonight and that those who need to hear her message will be listening.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

Comments on "Prayers for Palin"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for who you are our Father and Creator, God, who desires for us more than we could ever ask or imagine. Dear Lord, I pray for Sarah Palin. I pray that you would put a hedge of protection around her and her family and protect her from the evil that lurks in the darkness. Protect her heart, Lord, that she will speak from Your heart when she speaks. I pray she will seek from You, the words to say. Continue to put people in her path that will encourage her towards the purposes you have set before her. Let her be an example of Your love and light wherever she goes even in the face of darkness and evil that others allow into their lives. You have set her apart for such a time as this, let us pray and fast for the work you have planned for her. You have placed her where she is, just as you have placed each of the candidate's where they are. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. I pray for our country that we are a country that blesses you. I pray our leaders will seek Your wisdom and guidance in all that they do, that they will take the time throughout the day to enter the Holy of Holies and seek sanctuary with You in the business and conflict of the moment. I pray these things in the name of my living Lord, Jesus.
Amen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Heavenly Father, As we walk through this dark time, evil to our left and to our right, I ask that we be cloaked in your righteousness, I ask we don't water down your word.. I ask that our armor be reinforced by you, our Swords sharpened, our belts polished, our breastplate of your righteousness. I ask that we not fail, that we not falter, I ask for our children and theres that you give us the strength to overcome our enemies. Dominate the position of authority on this land that you have provided us with, snatch it back from the wicked one and defeat his servants. I ask that you guide and allow us under your instruction to reinstitute your will so your name will be glorified and shouted in the loudest voice, on every corner of this world. I ask that no longer we just act, but we become the people you have entrusted. Surround us at this time..Let us all prayer for your servants John Mccain and Sara Palin. I ask that tonight during this crutial debate that they be shrouded with a cloak of protection. I ask that your words and your spirit fill the voids, I ask that your wisdom poureth forth, that none can stand without being moved by your truth,I ask that the evil be exposed, the light of your forces shine so bright there is no darkness to hide them. Lord I ask all these things in faith, they shall come to pass.. Lord not only today, but everyday there after. I ask that they not be corrupted but take dominion of your kingdom and hold true to the promise of ending corruption in our great society. That prayers from our children can be said once again aloud in schools, That we be forgiven of the murders we have allowed of your precious little ones. That the spirit of perversion be conquered and removed and replaced by the Holy one. I ask that we come to a place of repentance and keep our promises to you so we can reap the benefits of your promises. I ask that every eye is opened, all ears can hear, With a mighty cry..Bring our country back to you. Thank you Yahwee..In Jesus name I ask all this to be done.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo