Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Bailout and Duncan Hunter

My man Duncan Hunter released this statement the 27th

HUNTER OPPOSED TO TAXPAYER FUNDED BAILOUT OF WALL STREET

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Congressman Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said today that he will continue opposing and vote against the $700 billion taxpayer funded bailout of Wall Street proposed by Congressional Democrats and Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson.

“If the taxpayer funded bailout of Wall Street proposed by Congressional Democrats and Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson comes to the House floor, I will vote against it,” said Congressman Hunter. “There is absolutely no guarantee under this proposal that taxpayer funds, used to purchase $700 billion of questionable Wall Street assets, would be re-circulated in the U.S. economy. In fact, this money could end up financing investments in countries around the world, including China and India.

“The base problem rests in the devaluation of real property. I would strongly support a homebuyer tax credit, as well as other incentives, that would assist in moving excess housing inventory and stabilizing the real-estate market.

“I am doubtful that the current proposal for a $700 billion bailout will have any immediate or lasting impact on our financial and housing markets. There are, however, several steps that we can take at no significant cost to taxpayers and a bailout of Wall Street is not one of them.”

I look forward to reading his thoughts about the new deal.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "The Bailout and Duncan Hunter"

 

Blogger Keith Hansen said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Duncan,

When I heard of the bail out bill failing my first inclination was to check out how you voted. I know your level headed thinking would give me insight into the proposed bill.
I was not disappointed.
Thanks from a former constituent and supporter.
Keith Hansen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 PM) : 

As I look at my home value crash and wonder how much longer will I have my job, do I say thank you for all these years of voting for a representative that puts ideals ahead of my financial stability?
RG

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo