Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Power Plant Groundbreaking

I was invited but I have a day job. The official groundbreaking of the New Wise County Power Plant is this afternoon. While I cant attend, I will have friends there reporting the event. More later!

Comments on "Power Plant Groundbreaking"

 

Blogger concretebob said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Just wait until you see that lovely plume of pure white water vapor coming from the top of that coal stack, Carl. It is truely awesome. Dominion Resources is doing a good thing. I know. I helped build the one in Chesterfield.
They may insist I go to Wise and help with that one. We'll see. We have Units 3,4, and 5 here in Chesterfield to complete now. We're just getting started on those.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo