Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama picks Clean, Older,White Man, throws Kaine a warm wash cloth...

We cant even give him away! The pick makes sense to me.

"I mean, you've got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." : SENATOR JOE BIDEN

Jerry has his take on this here. Biden has made some goofy statements in the past. Kaine wipes himself off and I am sure he will release a foolish statement today explaining why he was not chosen. I will give Kaine credit if he just says "I cant deliver Virginia in November and I apologize for wasting time in The Cult Of Obama when I should have been leading my state...."

Comments on "Obama picks Clean, Older,White Man, throws Kaine a warm wash cloth..."

 

Blogger Spank That Donkey said ... (10:02 PM) : 

you pretty much summed that up...

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo