Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cigars Online - Life Is Good


I learned from Wise Girl that the way to get great cigars at good prices is shop for samplers. I started shopping all the online stores and comparing prices with my local cigar store - The White Ash. I found what I thought was a great deal on a sampler from Cigar.COM. For $49.95 I would receive 12 cigars. The twelve were made of three cigars from four different cigar makers. Add $5.95 shipping for a total of $55.90. Divide that by twelve and I have $4.66 a stick invested. I will disclose the appeal of this sampler was I have not tried any of these particular cigars before.

I received three CAO Black Bengals. They average from $5 to $8 a stick. Three Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas - A $6 to $8 stick. Three Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Pressed Cigars - These are $7 to $8 (worth more)

And the kicker! Three Gurkha Titans! Those are $20 sticks! Throw in this pretty cool ashtray and I am pleased with my cigar.com experience. Eat your heart out Spanky! So my ODBA cigar smoking buddies Chris, Alton, Jerry, and the Philbilly, Concrete Bob, the cigars are on me! James Young is also a fellow cigar smoker and I hope one day to meet him and enjoy a drink and a cigar. I don't want to forget Alex who has commented on the joys of fine tobaccos before.

Comments on "Cigars Online - Life Is Good"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:19 PM) : 

I always got good deals at J&R . I liked Don Mateo's with the 54 ring when I was in a frugal mood.

 

Blogger James Young said ... (9:18 PM) : 

You need to get on Holts.com (Philadelphia, formerly a great cigar town), Carl. They have comparable Tuesday and Thursday specials, with no shipping costs. I was in their lounge in March, and Rudy Guiliani walked in, sat down, and we had a smoke together. Nice guy.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo