Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, July 14, 2008

On the subject of Paid Bloggers...I'm a Free Blogger

From on High has the breakdown on paid bloggers. I refer to them as paid mouthpieces.

Everyone in the Virginia blog world knows that Lowell Feld and Josh Chernilla of Raising Kaine are paid (or have been paid) by Democratic operatives to write what they write. Same with Jon Henke (QandO) and certain Republicans. To me, knowing that fact gives their views a certain perspective.
"Knowing that" being the key.

You have those paid bloggers, you have party bloggers..If cash or a party is involved, it does sway the way I look at a blogger's work. If I want campaign news letters, I will sign up for them.

This blog is not for sale. I have had advertising offers and I will always refuse. I would take free Beams and CAO if they saw fit, but even they will not control me.

I am a Free Blogger.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "On the subject of Paid Bloggers...I'm a Free Blogger"

 

Blogger Cargosquid said ... (11:57 PM) : 

Would that be a "Free-Range" blogger as opposed to the kind found penned up?

I know, the analogy is weak. Feel free to improve upon it....

Personally, anyone wanting to pay me to blog, just let me know.....

Money make the world go round, the world go round....

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo