Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, May 26, 2008

She is not a female player, she is a "PLAYER"

Yankee Phil has a good post about girls playing on men's sports teams - Girl kicked off boys team for being too good?

This is a tough call. I know I definitely not like playing against a woman.

"Well, nobody complained about it until last month, when several parents let Hoop management know they weren't happy about Jaime's presence on the team.

They say their sons don't play as well against her because they are nice boys who have been taught not to get rough with girls.

They also believe that having a girl on the floor is distracting and preventing their boys from focusing on the game.

I know it would affect my play, aggressiveness, hard fouls, etc. I love girls basketball, but I don't know if I want to see them on the boys team.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "She is not a female player, she is a "PLAYER""

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo