Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, May 15, 2008

ODBA Blogger - In the Army Now

"Wednesday, April 16, 2008 Ok. Everything so far has been preliminary. I have been in the Army for 45 days and I am just now starting my training for my mission. That training will take 60 days before I deploy. Then I will get another 30 days of training in theater (Kuwait and Iraq) before I start DOING my mission."

If you are not reading Roci as he trains in the Army you are missing out. Click here to read about his new life.

Be sure to check out The Sound of Freedom.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "ODBA Blogger - In the Army Now"

 

Blogger Scott White said ... (7:22 AM) : 

I have been following Roci's experience since he started.

He's a great patriot.
He's a great writer.

I really hope he can keep blogging throughout his tour.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (8:04 AM) : 

True that Scott.

 

Blogger James Atticus Bowden said ... (8:33 AM) : 

Hooah x times. Please let me know when you get that 'way back' machine up and running, if it has attachment top make a person go way back but not change the current date.

 

Blogger Roci said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Thanks for noticing guys.

I intend to blog while I can. It may not always be possible and i will have to self-censor the content. But as long as i make it about me and the experience it should be safe for viewing.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo