All Eyes On Emmett Hanger
If anything good comes from the recent fiasco at the Augusta County Mass meeting, it could be that all eyes are now watching Emmett RINO Hanger. His corrupt power play against the unpaid volunteers and his asinine comments about Jeff Frederick and The Americans for Prosperity are in the spotlight.
- Cutting taxes and government spending in order to halt the encroachment of government in the economic lives of citizens by fighting proposed tax increases and pointing out evidence of waste, fraud, and abuse.
- Tax and Expenditure Limitations to promote fiscal responsibility.
- Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity by sparking citizen involvement in the regulatory process early on in order to reduce red tape.
- Restoring fairness to our judicial system by stemming the tide toward "over-criminalization" of economic activity spurred by over-active attorneys general.
- Working with well-known businessman and free-market advocate Herman Cain to expand all of these projects to even more states across the country in our recently-launched "State Prosperity Expansion Project."
Emmett would do well to confess his pro taxing ways and beg the AFP for forgiveness.