Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Top McCain Adviser to Step Down if Obama is Opponent?

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: A top adviser to John McCain said Wednesday that he will step down from the Arizona senator's presidential campaign if the presumed GOP nominee faces Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in the general election.

"I would simply be uncomfortable being in a campaign that would be inevitably attacking Barack Obama," said McCain adviser Mark McKinnon in an interview with NPR's "All Things Considered."  "I think it would be uncomfortable for me, and I think it would be bad for the McCain campaign. (LINK TO McCain Adviser Won't Fight Obama)

I'm not even going to ask why a Obama fan is a top adviser..... I am getting asked if I will support McCain. It depends on what your definition of support is. For now I'm with Huck.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Top McCain Adviser to Step Down if Obama is Opponent?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 AM) : 

Now why would that be? I believe that you need to be fired. I don't believe you are doing the job and supporting McCain. You are biased. Please step down and let a real American that can have an opinion and stick with it... do the job.

Also, I guess these facts just don't bother you. Have you also watched the videos?

1. The fact that Obama had attended mengaji classes is well known in
Indonesia and has left many there wondering just when Obama is going
to come out of the closet...you don't take these classes unless
you're muslim...this is what obamas friend in high school has told on
him..why did obama go to school in jakarta under the name of BARRY
SOETORO

2. C'mon people - Obama Baracks cousin, Raila Odinga, is running for
a political spot in Kenya. There is much mass murder related to this
election - please check out the facts - google raila odinga. Is this
the person that we want to be the next US President????
Intellectually, I know that BO will not be president, but it scares
me as to how close he came. America - what are you thinking????

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo