Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nicholas Owens-Local Dumbass Burned the High Knob Tower

I will post a picture of this dumbass when I get a chance.

COEBURN, Va. – A volunteer firefighter was released on bond this afternoon following his arrest late Tuesday on federal arson charges related to the burning of the historic High Knob Observation Tower on Halloween.

According to testimony today in federal court in Abingdon, a forest service special agent, Nicholas Owens admitted he burned the observation tower. Owens, a member of the National Guard who pulled two stints of duty in Iraq, said he was angry at his pregnant girlfriend and burned the tower out of frustration, Special Agent Larry Fisher testified.(Read it all)

I said here that it would take a special mind to do this. He was a forest agent, fire dept probie, National Guard Vet....Gives some excuse about his girlfriend? I am sure a full psych exam will be conducted.

Since WFB is gone I will say it - They should make him stand on site of the burned tower holding a sign saying "I am the dumbass that burned the tower" while visitors get to bash his G/D face.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Nicholas Owens-Local Dumbass Burned the High Knob Tower"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:00 PM) : 

Hell yes!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 PM) : 

"They should make him stand on site of the burned tower holding a sign saying "I am the dumbass that burned the tower" while visitors get to bash his G/D face"

I would stand in a long line to do that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

I know the guy.

He's a little maladjusted, but he's a good man. He's done way too much good over the course of his life to be crucified for one mistake.

Innocent until proven guilty, give him his day in court.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

He is guilty and we all know it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

yes, I agree. give me my day in court.

dammit thou I look good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 PM) : 

I know this idiot too! He deserves to be kicked out of the Military and forced to pay restitution for the entire tower rebuilding project. I don't even think Attorney Greg Kallen (His ex-stepfather)will be able to get him out of this one! I'm glad to see that he has admitted this and is willing to face the music for his actions. Its sad that a momma's boy like this who cannot control his emotions could do something like this. You should have raised your son better Mary!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 AM) : 

I'm glad to see that Nick was arrested and put back in jail to await his trial for the High Knob Arson because he was to lazy to get a job and violated the condition of his bond. Its sad to see this from an Ex-Army Soldier who served in Iraq. I can't believe that this mystery woman who lives at his mothers house named Beth would make him risk his future over her. He really loved her and she lied to him LOL!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:40 PM) : 

Beth? Beth isn't his mystery woman! LOL... Beth is the daughter of his 'new' step-father Herbert Rash.

But yea, Mary is a marvel as a mom. She wants to convince everyone now that he was perfectly fine when he went to Iraq..'cause of course it can't be that SHE did anything wrong. Unfortunately, she's busy raising two more kids that she will likely just as effectively destroy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 AM) : 

I only heard the name from another friend of Nicks. I know his mom has issues and has played a strong part in hurting him. I was told she favored her other son who is Nicks half brother. The name Beth came up during a conversation between mutual friends, but there is more to that than some obviously know.I heard he was having trouble dealing with certain things that involved this woman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM) : 

I rode sportbikes with Nick forever. This seems out of character. The first time he was released, I ask Nick if he really did it. He gave me a strange look. I think he is covering for someone. JENNA!!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:16 PM) : 

So what is going on with this? I head that the psych eval didn't help his case (his momma probably couldn't believe that) and he's confessed so has he been sentenced or what?

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (5:31 PM) : 

He pleaded guilty and gets sentenced next month i think.

 

Blogger MisterX said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Both were sentenced and have to pay over $500,000 restitution.

http://www.appalachianforums.com/Wise.pl

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo