Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Where do we go now?

My fellow ODBA member Cargosquid over at UCV has a good post up - "What if.....you'll be asking that in 2009" Take time to read it.

Cargo is supporting Fred Thompson as passionately as I have Duncan Hunter. Now that Duncan has dropped out and Fred failed to make a strong showing in South Carolina, I think he will soon follow. Fred laid it all on the table in SC (He campaigned his ass off) and you cant argue that he fell flat. There is nothing for Fred to look forward to in Florida - He is polling in single digits.

Where are conservatives like me and Cargo going to go? Mitt? McCain? The Huck? Do we make a stand and support Ron Paul? Has the GOP changed so much that the best they can offer us are the above three? Cargo writes that "The Reagan Revolution is dead. Long live the liberals. When you get a liberal president, don't blame the Fred Heads." Don't blame the Hunter supporters either. On my side bar is a link to contribute to Duncan through my personal fundraising account. I set a modest goal of $250. I had two people contribute for a total of $50. With all the conservatives in the state that speaks volumes. My friend Chris has his view on this here. I think they both are right. While conservatism may not be dead, its definition has damn sure changed. We cried for a conservative candidate and when we get one we slam the door in their face. We cried for a candidate that is not a flip flopper. yet a solid 26 year voting record went ignored. Yes my fellow GOP'ers...we will get just what we asked for come November.

Comments on "Where do we go now?"

 

Blogger Cargosquid said ... (2:36 AM) : 

Outstanding.

But I'd vote for McCain before RP.

And I don't support McCain.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (2:58 AM) : 

I hear that my friend. I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. Maybe Duncan and Fred can join up.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Well, for starters, I am no longer a fellow GOPer. An out of state friend just called and said when he reregisters in his new state, he will no longer be a registered republican.

Who said don't blame the Fredheads?
They had every bit as much to do with the demise of Duncan Hunter as the RNC and the media. Now that Hunter has withdrawn, Fred can follow suit, as his mission has been accomplished.

Fred is no conservative, no matter how much lipstick you put on him. If given a choice between Hunter and McCain, America would choose Hunter!!! That was simply unacceptable to the powers that be.

WAKE UP AMERICA! It's almost too late!

P.S. Sorry I did not find your site earlier. All my donations went directly to Hunter, but I would have tried to help you reach your goal.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (8:20 PM) : 

I have a post ready about how Fred helped kill Duncan's chances. I will post it as soon as he withdraws...and endorses McCain...I think that will happen.
Thanks for stopping by. I will do everything to keep Duncan's name out there.
Draft Duncan 2012

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 AM) : 

Will watch for your article. I believe, as you do that he will drop out and endorse McCain. They are such great buddies having done a great deal of seditious work together.

Write-In Duncan 2008!

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo