Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Moving On - Who Will I Support?

Sadly, I have removed my Duncan Hunter banners from the left sidebar. In this interview, Duncan encourages me to move on and support another candidate. Before I go on, let me say Duncan represented my beliefs perfectly. He was my dream candidate. I found no faults with this great patriot, but as he said - "It is time to move on." I have replaced the Hunter banners with the only other candidates I can support - Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney.

I have not decided yet which one I will endorse. I am still researching and corresponding with people from Arkansas and Massachusetts. I have family and friends in Arkansas and a few friends in Massachusetts. This is not a easy choice for me. My man Duncan endorsed Huckabee. That speaks volumes to me. One of my favorite Virginia politicians, Lt Gov Bill Bolling is supporting Romney. I think Bolling is one of the finest men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am 100% confident that both Mike and Mitt are of excellent character. They are both men of faith and that is important to me.

My decision will be based on several issues. the first group being my big three core beliefs. Pro Life - Pro Gun - Pro Military. Next is secure the borders and no amnesty for Illegal Immigrants. My candidate must be pro active in the war on terror. He must support tax reform and hopefully the Fair tax. He must address what I believe is the biggest threat to America, that being China. I want him to have a positive vision for America and some original ideas that will unite this country. He must be pro coal technology.

At this moment, I am leaning towards Huckabee. Wise Girl is leaning towards Romney. This is very cool because we are both researching and having some great discussions. We already know that neither of these men are Duncan Hunter. Not in character or record. We have to accept neither is perfect. We have to trust and have faith that we choose the man that represents our beliefs the closest. That is the best we can do. We hope to decide sometime this week.

Comments on "Moving On - Who Will I Support?"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Don't leave out Rudy. I know he has some faults like the other 2 that you do support. If he can do for the US, what he did for NYC, he is the man. He is a hard nosed law and order guy. He knows how to lead.
I say this as a man who did not vote for Rudy the first time he ran for mayor of NY. I was convinced he was a Democrat in disguise. He ran NYC as a proud conservative. He kicked people off welfare. He fired dumb cops. He got city employees to work. He brought the private sector into Business Improvement Districts(BIDs)that actually took care of the appearance of NYC, cleaned trash, eliminated lots of graffitti,& made things pretty. They did this without any additional taxes.
I don't like many things about him. Wives, guns, abortion, are all bad, but his good is REAL good. Wait and see how it plays out. Sean Hannity seems to be leaning towards him.
I agree with you 100% on Duncan. He was a perfect choice.

 

Blogger Charlie Fugate said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Well, Keyes is out, can't support him if he isn't on the ballot. I'm back to my original two choices, Ron Paul and Romney. At this point, I'd take either of these two over McCain or Giuliani. It's weird not seeing the Hunter widgets all over your page... oh well.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo