Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fred Thompson Out-Helps McCain

With Fred out, many are wondering who will benefit. The WAPO touches on this here.

... The Post's last national poll suggests that McCain may gain a very slight boost from Thompson's departure. If Thompson is eliminated and his supporters' second choices are re-allocated, that poll showed McCain leading the Republican field with 30% -- 2% higher than he received with Thompson included in the ballot test. The only other candidate to make gains with the reallocation of Thompson supporters was Giuliani, who went from 15% with Thompson in to 18% with him out.

Interesting. Read the entire post. Helps McCain they say...Who would have thought..I think it is a little early to conclude any results.

Comments on "Fred Thompson Out-Helps McCain"

 

Blogger Cargosquid said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I think the Washington Post is wrong. I have found that, almost universally, Thompson supporters can't stand McCain. Thompson may be McCain's friend, but, we're not. I don't like McCain for the very reasons that I like Thompson. Thompson was a small govt federalist. McCain acts like a liberal fascist.

I can't support McCain in the primaries.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 PM) : 

The WAPO's batshit crazy. Every other "big boy" is saying it helps Romney more. God help us if that bigamist get the nod.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (8:09 PM) : 

Like I posted...I think it is a little early to say who it helps. That is why I linked the story...Interesting they push McCain.

Cargo...We are in agreement on that.
McCain is my last choice. I hate him. I am not crazy with pro choice Rudy either. I can vote for The Huck or Mitt and still respect myself. Duncan endorsed Huck, but most likely he wont make it for very long.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo