Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Duncan Hunter Endorses Mike Huckabee

California Rep. Duncan Hunter, a former presidential candidate, announced Wednesday he is endorsing Mike Huckabee’s White House bid.

“I got to know Governor Huckabee well on the campaign trail,” Huckabee said in a statement. “Of the remaining candidates I feel that he is strongly committed to strengthening national defense, constructing the border fence and meeting the challenge of China’s emergence as a military superpower that is taking large portions of America’s industrial base.

“Along with these issues of national security, border enforcement and protecting the U.S. industrial base, I see another quality of Mike Huckabee’s candidacy that compels my endorsement,” he added. “Mike Huckabee is a man of outstanding character and integrity. I saw that character over the last year of campaigning and was greatly impressed. The other Republican candidates have many strengths and I wish them all well.”

Heads are exploding. I say just who did you think Hunter would endorse? John McAmnesty McCain? Rudy Pro Choice? Mitt Dealing with China Romney? The Huck writes this on his blog

A quick note from the road. I'm honored to have the support of Duncan Hunter. Over the past year on the campaign trail, I have come to admire him on a personal and professional level. We share many of the same positions on the military and immigration, and I look forward to having his support as our campaign continues to surge ahead to Super Tuesday.

My biggest problem with the Huck was his immigration stance. That changed when on Jan 16th he signed the Numbers USA No Amnesty Pledge.

AMERICANS for BETTER IMMIGRATION

NO AMNESTY PLEDGE

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States.  As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

To learn more about the Huck's Secure America Plan click here.

To view the pledge Governor Huckabee signed, click here (pdf-384kb).

Important points:

1. The 12 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

Well that is a start. I agree with his Secure America Plan 100%. I will be looking at the Huck more closely in the future. I do know this, he kicked ass in the debates. He has a likable personality and he did make accomplishments as Governor. He is pro life. He supports my rights to bear arms. Mitt and Rudy don't. He is by no means perfect, but his views on my core beliefs are closer than Rudy or Mitt.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Duncan Hunter Endorses Mike Huckabee"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo