Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Black Label-Cigars-Hockey-Hot Tub

Enjoying a Sancho Panza and a Black Label with hockey on the big screen. This is my first Panza and it is a great smoke. Both were birthday gifts. Also included-  Avo Maduro Robusto...AWESOME.Ashton Maduro...Dark and Rich.

I also received two that I have never tried before. A Da Vinci Exhibicion D and a few Griffins Robustos' to boot. I cant wait! thanks to Wise Girl for looking out for me.

Yessum....Life is good.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Black Label-Cigars-Hockey-Hot Tub"

 

Blogger Jody L. Wilcox said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Had a Avo Maduro Robusto a while back and although I've had several Cubans that have been rated higher in Aficionado...I like the Avo just as much.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (2:53 AM) : 

They are very good and a great value. Those Ashtons' are awesome also.
I will review some cigars soon for my continuing Mason Jars and Cigars series.
Thank you for stopping by Jody.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo