Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, October 12, 2007

Virginia 1st. District candidates Jerry Taylor and Terry Kilgore debate

Not much happening here. The two agreed on most issues, except for payday lending and the minimum wage. I found this interesting.

"They also agreed they liked seeing people placed on probation by a judge picking up trash along roads. Taylor added that he’d like to see welfare recipients doing the same task." (Kathy Still~Tricities.com)

How is it we missed that! Genius! Make welfare recipients pick up trash. I can see it now. A car parked on the roadside. Two young kids in the car, faces pressed against the glass. Mom working the roadside picking up trash, blaze orange vest, a big scarlet W on the chest........

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Virginia 1st. District candidates Jerry Taylor and Terry Kilgore debate"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 AM) : 

Next thing you know, he will have our children picking up trash because they recieve medicaid, Just who does he think he is. I guess because my husband is disabled and I work and we are considered below poverty, that we do recieve food stamps and medicaid for our children that I would have to take out time from my job, to pick up trash. Some people do the best they can. I feel that putting my family and I , in the same with criminals is not very fair. He will not get voted in. I will not vote for him. Maybe he should pick up trash for a day for making that comment.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo