Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jim Bowden for Congress

The website is online. A brief statement From Jim-

Jim Bowden’s Statement: Dignity, Justice, and Hope – All For Virginia

For the past ten years I was Jo Ann Davis’s political ally and friend, I saw her build a unique legacy as a public servant. Republican Jo Ann Davis made principled stands on conservative issues and championed the Armed Services, military families, and our Tidewater environment. Her walk was her faith witness. Above all she was the bright exception to the rule that politics is just about power and money. Jo Ann Davis was all about public service. I share her passion for serving the People of our First District home.
My life is public service. Duty, honor, country as a soldier in the Army. Family, community and Commonwealth as a civilian.

I will work Jo Ann’s issues and my own to promote dignity, justice and hope. I have a vision of the future ‘’ Destiny of Freedom and Opportunity for Virginia and America. As your Congressman, I will move us towards that destiny by supporting our military in the War Against Terrorists , securing our borders against illegal aliens, cutting both taxes and spending, and protecting our Tidewater environment. I can give that vision voice. I know what needs to be done. I shall keep public service first. I shall keep America’s First District as America’s Best.

Our nomination for America’s First District will be decided by a Convention. This is the first essential vote to win. Whichever candidate brings more delegates – wins.

I can support that!

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments on "Jim Bowden for Congress"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo