Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, September 21, 2007

James Dobson says of Fred Thompson - “Not for me, my brothers.”

James Dobson is president of the Colorado-based Focus on the Family. Millions of Evangelical Christians listen to his radio show. It has been said he is one of the most influential evangelical Christians in the nation and he does not like Fred Thompson. From a email

“Isn’t Thompson the candidate who is opposed to a Constitutional amendment to protect marriage, believes there should be 50 different definitions of marriage in the U.S., favors McCain-Feingold, won’t talk at all about what he believes, and can’t speak his way out of a paper bag on the campaign trail?” Dobson wrote.

“He has no passion, no zeal, and no apparent ’want to.’ And yet he is apparently the Great Hope that burns in the breasts of many conservative Christians? Well, not for me, my brothers. Not for me!”(LINK)

The Conservative base is troubled with their choices in this race. My man Duncan Hunter is the answer. He is fighting to gain name recognition and get his message out to voters. Help him out with a donation on my E-Leader page here.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

Comments on "James Dobson says of Fred Thompson - “Not for me, my brothers.”"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Fred is a rock star, Duncan is a roadie at best.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

wrong...Rudy is the rock star- to call him or Fred conservative is a joke.
I like Huckabee and Hunter.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo