Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged-8 Things You May Not Know About Kilo

1. Kilo IS a great house cleaner but I can't get him to wear the costume- I think he is afraid I WOULD post pictures.
2. It was Kilo's poetry, written just for me, that stole my heart away. Those blue eyes did help!
3. Kilo does beautiful wood working when he has the time.
4. OK, Everybody guess. Kilo's favorite drink is??? answer to follow.
5. His favorite cigar is a CAO Italia-Gondola
6. Kilo has been having great fun introducing me to his favorite bluegrass music: The Country Gentlemen, Allison Krauss, Blue Highway and so many more.
7. Kilo hates to fly- don't know how I will get him to Italy, he doesn't like boats much either.
8. Kilo makes killer salsa. He even cans beets which he hates just because I love them. Have you ever smelled beets in the canner- now that is love!
Answer to 4- Sweet Tea,- You thought I was gonna say Jim Beam Black label straight with a coke chaser huh. You may not be wrong but... neither am I.

Comments on "Tagged-8 Things You May Not Know About Kilo"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo