Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blogs United in Hampton Roads - Thank You


Jim Taking Down The Signs
Mr Hoeft hosted a great conference this year. Thank you Jim for all your hard work. All of your efforts paid off with a top notch conference. The facility at CNU was first rate. Our every need was met and I think everyone there was impressed with the David Student Union and the comfort it provided. First rate facility and staff!
A big shout out to McGuire Woods Consulting for the sponsorship they provided.
A special thank you to Lt. Governor Bill Bolling, Attorney General Bob McDonnell, Virginia Senator Creigh Deeds and Virginia Delegate Brian Moran for their time. Blogs United had the top four gubernatorial candidates in attendance! Again, thank you gentleman for giving us your time!
I also enjoyed Communications directors Shaun Kenney of the RPV and Danae Jones of the DPV. they provided us with a party view blogging. I am not a member of either party, but I do appreciate seeing them both supporting bloggers.
I really enjoyed meeting Leslie Carbone and the brief conversation we had. My conversations with Greg solidified my beliefs that he is the powerhouse of the Virginia blogs. Spending time with Kat is always a joy and I love to watch her as she gracefully works a room spreading her wit and charm. I shared a table with Pam from Bearing Drift and found her to be charming and personable. Thank you Pam! Of course my dear friends Alton and Chris are two of the great friendships I have made through blogging.
One of my goals was to meet and talk to Vivian Paige. I was lucky enough to get to do that and enjoy several great conversations. What a lady! She even talked me out of one of my best cigars.
James Atticus Bowden...what a guy! I could have spent the day listening to him. The man had me fascinated with his knowledge and words. I am now enjoying his latest book.
I will have more later about the
gubernatorial candidates speeches and my take on that.
In closing I don't think we can praise Jim enough for his hard work. Saturdays agenda and dinner is something I will never forget. I look forward to seeing the next event take shape.

Comments on "Blogs United in Hampton Roads - Thank You"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo