Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, June 15, 2007

Waldo is still lying

Hanger will destroy Cox. That is what matters. You happy democRATS?
You can talk about the SWAC all you want, but the fact is they took a unknown and came very close to beating a incumbent. The big losers are RK and NLS….Their candidates struck out. Why dont you talk about that? LOL!

That is the comment Waldo says I authored. That is a lie. I do agree with the comment but I did not write it. If I had, my name would be on it. I have published many things about Waldo and signed my name happily. Waldo prefers penis was penned and authored by me. I called him out for his attacks on Jerry Kilgore's mother when he made fun of how she looked. I called him out on his Sen Allen accusations. I was the one who challenged him over Sorenson 1&2. Now Waldo claims to be prophetic and will change comment writers names to suit his agenda. Waldo has made this issue personal with his vitriol acts. Waldo has a long post today full of bullshit anyone who has a inkling of computer knowledge knows to be untrue. Why is Waldo lying? One commenter on his blog does shed the truth on the subject saying "
Mr. Jaquith:You probably already know this, but you should be very careful about associating IP addresses with individuals.

Generally speaking, your ISP gives your cable or DSL modem what’s called a “lease” on an IP address. The period of this lease is generally weeks, although it can be as short as an hour, according to the whim of the ISP. When an IP address is released, it goes back into that ISP’s pool of addresses, and is assigned (probably) randomly to the next device who asks for one.

Static IP addresses, which don’t change, are usually more expensive, and are used for when you’re running servers in your basement, which most people don’t do.

Also keep in mind that, if I’m sharing an internet connection by means of a router, everybody who connects via that router will appear to have the same IP address. Everybody at my whole company, for example, and there are thousands of us, appear to the internet to have the same IP address.

Sure Waldo knows this is a fact. I guess he will say I am Hawkins also. He wants to try to smear me. That is his choice. I say it here and now: Waldo is a liar. I look forward to telling him this to his face. To think I would not claim the above comment is absurd. I would claim that in a heartbeat.

Comments on "Waldo is still lying"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo