Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, June 14, 2007

My yard is not your yard....

There was some talk about my backyard on this whacky blog. This is maybe 1/5 of it. You are looking at about one acre.Here is about 1/2 acre..a little more I'm guessing.
Now looking back at HQ. As you can see here, coon hunting and woods are right outside my door. So there you have it Greg, my yard and playground is not like your yard. I can walk a 1/4 to the top of the Birchfield ridge and follow that to Pound, Virginia and never see a house or road. That walk is close to 10 miles. I found this gentleman below on one such journey.

Comments on "My yard is not your yard...."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo