Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, June 17, 2007

James H Jim Webb - It's my gun

H/T - The Ward View.
Ward's post sends you to this article.

Q: Was the gun yours?

A: "It's my gun. But what I said in the [March] press conference is true. I did not give it to Phillip, nor did I ask him to do anything with it."

Q: Will you talk about the question of whether you comply with the District's handgun law?

A: "I don't think we need to discuss that any more."

That speaks for itself. Webb is saying I left my loaded gun unsecured and I don't have to answer as to whether I follow gun laws. Watch this video. At the 1 min 25 sec mark listen close. Jim says since 9/11 the need to defend oneself is important. You mean it was not important before 9/11? Is there a threat here at home Jim? Are you saying the same terrorists we are fighting over there are a threat here? Why Sen Webb are you claiming the right to protect yourself and not standing up for every American's right to do the same?

Comments on "James H Jim Webb - It's my gun"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo