Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, June 29, 2007

Bob McDonnell

NLS had a poll about the next Governor. McDonnell was the winner and Ben had a follow up post here. It is a good read.
I met the AG last year at the Blogs United in Martinsville event. I was leaving the Hampton Inn as he was arriving. I spoke to him for a good 15 minutes and he was the first to sign the quilt we presented to Alton Foley.The McDonnell 2009 campaign is up and running. I guess you never can start early enough. On a personal note, I really was hoping that if Warner retired the AG would seek his seat. I would love to have his conservative vote in the senate. I must add that Bill Bolling signed the quilt also. Alton has said that "The next Governor of Virginia signed his quilt" and I agree.

Comments on "Bob McDonnell"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo