Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Am Woman, See Me Change My Mind!

"Wise Girl has abandoned Jamie McMurray to support Elliot Sadler. Well at least he is from Virginia. Who knows who she will root for next week...geesh." ~Kilo

Kilo finds it particularly funny that any Nascar driver I pick ends up at the back of the pack and sadly he is not wrong. If you take a look at his Nascar widget (on the right) you will see that my pick of last year, Jamie McMurray, is now in the top ten and my pick for this year, Elliot Sadler, is no where to be seen. Geesh is right!

Given this great luck I am having, I have decided, and trust me this is very painful to say, that I am now gonna pick Jeff Gordon to win the race at Richmond this Saturday night. He happens to be number one in the points standings and Kilo's driver Jeff Burton who has been driving through "impossible to get through" wrecks for over a year finally ran out of luck and was caught up in one this last week thus dropping some points. He is now 200 points behind Gordon in second place. So, I will expect to see Sadler up front and Gordon coughing on all the exhaust he is breathing. Hey Kilo, you were wondering what it would take to stop the run Gordon is having- maybe I just found it- see how much I love ya!


Technorati : , , , , ,

Labels:

Comments on "I Am Woman, See Me Change My Mind!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo