Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Emmett Hanger - I am Popular!

Here is a Emmett Hanger Quote from the New Dominion.
“If the question is whether or not I would run as an independent, I can tell you a very clear, straightforward answer - no, I will not run as an independent. I had that option presented to me several months ago - because some pollsters had analyzed it, some political pundits had taken a look at it, and realized that the irony of it is that in the general public I am now more popular than I’ve ever been at any time that I’ve been involved in politics."
Hmmm..Something here does not make sense. Pollsters presented this option to Emmett because he is so popular? Come on Emmett! Do thou speak with forked tongue? So your pollsters and workers presented you with the option of running as a independent because of your overwhelming popularity?
So far I have not read anything that lauds Emmett's accomplishments. The best we can do is read a couple blogs who have chosen to bash the messengers for Scott Sayre. They have nothing pro Emmett mind you, just simple bashing of the pro Sayre supporters. We can see a Sayre grassroot effort documented daily on various blogs, while Emmett talks about seniority. Seniority? As I commented before, that is like a all you can eat buffet with rotten food.
You can listen to Emmett and Sayre on this podcast. It is painful to hear Emmett struggle to defend himself. Sayre on the other hand has a clear message and he does not mince words. Check it out, you will see a clear difference in the candidates and hear a fresh voice in Scott Sayre. Emmett talks about his seniority and why taxes are necessary. Why illegal immigrants deserve in state tuition and why he will continue to fight for that. Amazing!

Comments on "Emmett Hanger - I am Popular!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo